Transportation of children
- The age of a child is determined on the date of transportation from the airport of departure specified in the carriage document. The Carrier shall be entitled to check the age of a child.
- Children under 5 are carried only accompanied by an adult passenger. Children aged five to twelve may be carried accompanied by an adult passenger unaccompanied but supervised by the Carrier, if such supervision is agreed with the Carrier. Children over twelve may be carried unaccompanied by the adult passenger.
- A passenger may carry a child under 2 without providing a seat, free of charge, in case of domestic flights, and at the rate of 10% of the adult fare in case of international flights, unless otherwise is required by the special fare regulations. Other children under 2 going with such Passenger, and the children aged 2 to 12 are carried by tickets, for which a 50% discount is granted for adult Passenger (unless otherwise is required by the special fare regulations) and of a separate seat in the cabin, and the free baggage allowance shall apply.
- The ticket should contain the child’s date of birth. A passenger accompanying a child, should provide to the Carrier when purchasing a ticket and during check-in a document confirming the age of the child.
- In case of alteration of the route after commencement of the carriage, the ticket should be changed at the fare with a discount for a child with respect to the status (age) of the child as of the date of commencement of the carriage, even if the status (age) of the child has changed by the time of change.