Transportation of handicapped persons and passengers requiring medical care
- Transportation of handicapped persons and passengers requiring medical care, whose ability to move when using air transport is limited and/or whose condition requires special attention when servicing, should be agreed with the Carrier when booking the flight.
- In case of carrying of a handicapped person or a passenger requiring medical care, the Carrier should be provided, prior to the flight, a medical certificate containing the permission for his carriage by air transport and special requirements for transportation of such Passenger.
- A handicapped person who can not move by himself or a passenger requiring medical care, on the stretcher, should be accompanied by a person taking care of such passenger on board.
- Transportation of a passenger requiring medical care on the stretcher is allowed only in the economy-class cabin and only with accompanying person. Three seats should be booked for such passenger. Special discounts (child, youth, student, elderly, etc.) apply to a single seat only, two others should be paid for at the rate of 100% of the applicable economy-class fare. If a passenger can not be moved from the stretcher to the seat, the possibility of his transportation is agreed in advance between the Carrier and a person accompanying such passenger.
- For the handicapped persons and passengers requiring medical care, medicines, wheelchair carried in the cabin, crutches are transported free of charge and are no included in the free baggage allowance. A passenger carried with the electric wheelchair is allowed for carriage with the accompanying person, and the electric wheelchair shall be carried on the aircraft as normal checked-in baggage.
- Transportation of handicapped persons and passengers requiring medical care is subject to the condition that the Carrier is in no way responsible to the Passenger for any consequences of the carriage, which is supported by the warranty of the Passenger.
- For the purpose of safety of the flight, compliance with engineering or operating requirements, the Carrier may limit or reject the transportation of handicapped persons and passengers requiring medical care on any of its flights, even with qualified accompanying person.